Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lamanya meninggalkan blog nie..bz like a bee!














Hi ...lama gak tak update blog aka album baby...yerla basically blog ni i think for virtual album..no ideas to put on things here....batrisya is growing up..she's now 8 months..and my final coming soon..pejam celik pejam celik nak habis dah satu semester...penat jugak..sometime i just realized that my dotter must be closed to her mama (babysitter)..even the first word comeout from her was 'mamamamama'..oh no! my hsbnd and me just terdiam tak terkata..but thats teh truth...how long she spend her one whole day with me and her babysitter? by 8 am dah kat umah babysitter and now nih i picked her up around 8-9 pm. ! and about 1-2 hrs she will go and sleep..sedihnya rasa tp nk buat macamna kan...weekend jerla masa nk bersama ngan batrisya...

Yesterday was the final proj submission and presentation..lega gila..so lepas ni just wait to sit for the final exam..tak sabar nak habis this sem....and one more thing that i think i missed was my outing with wan, elly, fida and aneh...guys.bila lagi nie....lama tak borak2...batrisya dh besar so, boleh join kiter dah..:p

So, i think that all for today...coz i feel so happy this morning and i take the opportunity to update my blog....so till then..bye..




No comments: