Thursday, March 1, 2007

Exam...


Alhamdullah I just sat for my first exam after almost 10 years left my studies.....]
I nitially, I think...'ishhh gabra gak, lama tak sit for the exam' but then pk balik adventure gak bila dah jadi status wife and mom nie...yerla you have ti schedule ur time properly..ur hubby and ur dotter....mmg adventure especially now nih, my dotter dah lasak..itu belum leh jalan lagi..berkawat Batrisya satu umah...tup tup ilang..masuk bawah meja ler, dlm bilik ler..adoiiii..jenuh mengejar....kalau my hubby takdak mmg i takleh nk study unless my sis will take care of her...just on the pc, Batrisya will be so excited..but i ask Amy not to bring my dotter near the pc..bahaya kan..kang kecik2 dh kena pakai spec....takmola ikut ibu dia lakk..

Thanks to my hubby for being very sopportive all this while..THANKS HUBBY!!!

In fact , the person who make me feel to further my study is also MY HUBBY..kalau dia tak suruh mmg i dont thik I am in UM now...just think that how do i feel...dahla ada additional commitment, pastu ngan keje lagi, study lagi...uisssshhhh..mcm susah jaaa......tp betulla like kata pepatah nie.."hendak seribu daya, tak nak seribu daleh'...now I know.....

And from what i can state here that, I f u r under pressure/stress the only person that can help u to release ur stress is the person near to u..and here again my hubby...

and now i have to prepare myself to sit for the final almost a month from now. To all readers, please pray for me ok.....?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.