Monday, November 4, 2013

Self-Reminder for me> 2 weeks for the Viva-Voce

Assalamualikum...after a year been here as a student, now is the time for my mini viva. Alhamdulillah may Allay ease my journey now and after. The viva-voce here at my University, act as confirmation process within a year of full time research student. The purpose of this process is to support candidates in the early stages of their candidature. It allows candidates to receive objective confirmation that their research direction is sound, the methodologies appropriate and the standard of writing satisfactory.This viva also help the student for the next phase of journey of research writing , literature and design. As my supervisor said, 'you dont have to worry about this. It just wanna know your research objectives, the gaps and your contribution for this research'. How great I wish I will be, InsyaAllah.. Thank you for my dearest husband for all his support, the kids who made my wonderful and cheerful days ever, mom who will always pray for my best and also my dearest supervisor for his all supports. May all of these will be granted by HIM, ameen. What I have gained so far was so meaningful even though not that success as others but I really value those memories. When I joint the university last October, two weeks after that I have been asked to joined the conference here at NTU which think it was a great pleasure for me a a new candidate. It was a great experience ever! May 2013, I received a feedback from my PreLiminary Data questionnaires from NTU and UPSI Malaysia. The analysis take place then.. July 2013 my supervisors and me went for the CAS HUB workshop whereby we met many people around Europe who shares their experience especially computing in learning which so closed with what I am doing right now. In September 2013, my supervisor told me that I am now ready for my first conference in Barcelona,Spain next April 2014. Alhamdulillah syukur(this wish just came to my mind a day before I met him) ALLAH FULFILLED MY WISH! :)Ameen. In October 2013, completed my conference paper and ready to submit.Alhamdulillah. ameen...Also I really appreciate my good friends in Malaysia help me distribute the questionnaires fro their students and my sv really appreciate that moreover he looked so happy with my effort so far, again all these journey supported 100%++ by HIM Ya Allah. Hopefully the next stage which I think more challenging phase will go smoothly and success at the end of the journey, ameen. This is my other half that always inspire my life, always be a good hubby, father ever...TQ abang for your understanding.
My Precious :)

No comments: