Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy ...happy ...syukur...

Salam....
Rasa happy sangat and alhamdulillah sgt2 hari ini...Release sat tension2 di kepala ni..:)
Today when I sent Tisya to school, I was told by her teacher about her progress...adala puji-pujian yg buatkan rasa syukur and tak sangka Tisya can be that far in her age right now, macam2 teacher tanya pasai Tisya, susu apa dia minum and etc...hehehhe..teacher said that she is fast learner and focus in a class.... apa2 pun ini semua kurniaan Illahi dan kita sebagai parents, guide apa yang perlu....I am proud of u my sweetie!
eventhough u will only have another a month to go to school, i will make sure that u wont forget what u have learnt there ok??terpaksa stop kat Smart Reader tu coz nk balik penang berpantang, after that I will start my duty at UPSI maybe end of July..so susah sikit kalau nk hantar Tisya g school...I dont really want her take a van coz she is too young, just 3 years old..takpala...tunggu besar sikit lehla go to any transit/nursery...sekarang biarla Tisya di rumah pengasuh dulu...

No comments: