Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary!


Happy 3rd Anniversary to us!


Alhamdulillah our marriage to this date (19 August 2008) is 3 years. All the journey throughtout our marriage was so meaningful to us!

Thanks for being such a wonderful hubby to me and bapa to our dearest princess Tisya!

This month onwards (maybe up to may 2009) will be kind of 'killing year' for me coz this will be the time I have to complete my dissertation.
Sorry to hubby and Tisya..maybe lepas kita settle semua pasai umah ibu kena pulun lak for ibunya thesis..skrg ni takleh nk focus lagi sebeb tengah excited nk pindah umah.

tapi lepas ni takleh lengah2..I have met the supervisor once and a feww research need to be done...gabra gak..tp really2 hope all those things will flow smoothly.Harap2 Allah perkenankan doa2 ku selama ini..Pengorbanan terhadap keluarga terutamanya akan dirahmati dan diberkati.Amin.

To my husband: Tima kasih banyak2 atas segala pengorbanan yg telah dilakukan, jaga tisya, bancuh susu tisya dan bnyk lagi..insyallah kita susah sikit yek dlm setahun ni??
"Bukan senang unuk senang"...banyak pengorbanan dan dugaan harus dilalui....

No comments: