Wednesday, August 27, 2008

27082008 - Farewell Party


Thanks a lot..sorryla dh dapat farewell gift tp tak jd resign..hehhehe

Salam di petang rabu ....cuaca diluar hujan lebat pulak, nak balik sure heavy traffic jam so leh la coretkan sikit2 for my blog..

my couliques organize the farewell party for me..really thankful to them!!Really appreciate all those nice food!

Arop start to give his speech..biasala sapa tak kenai arop ngan gelagat kelakar dia, followed byEn MadNoor my x-bos, really touching! Yes, u r true bos, outside the office we are friends..this different scenario make us to be different kind of person!

I have been in Dtech about 7 years and 6 months! quite a long journey here..so many experiences I have gained...memories are there...friends forever!!

I couldn't even give a few words for them just now...air mata ni taktahan la pulak...

I could only say THANKS and good luck for the Hicore project...frenz I do hope that u guys struggle and struggle to make this project works ok! GOOD LUCK TOO.....!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 220 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 330 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 170 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?